In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Beautiful..

That was just amazing. The graphics were amazing and I love your fbf angel. I didn't know it was possible to put so much feeling into an animation. And one of the guys who reviewed this was right when he said "You are a good person." This animation has really touched me..Thank You for that feeling, and I look forward to more of your animations.

P.S. I voted Humor 3 for when you said "She was a warrior..With a spork."

Kingdom Hearts Universe Kingdom Hearts Universe

Good flash

Hey man, good flash, the animation could of been better tho, because it moved to slow, if u make the animaton smoother this movie would kick ass, good job, looking foward for more.

.:M3moR3x:.

Zelda Short: King Dodongo Zelda Short: King Dodongo

Lol

lol, good flash, but i didnt really like the sound...when he laughed it sounded like he was a chicken....lol anyway good flash, hope to see more like this

Naruto : Missing Chapter Naruto : Missing Chapter

Woo

Great flash, the music fitted in well, the graphics were ok, it had humor init...it had everything what a great flash needs...and i hope this doesnt get blammed!

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

LMFAO

Omg man, i pissed myslef laughing at that...lol i liked the beating up pikachu thing lol!!! omfg im still laughing

-Newage- Music Vid -Newage- Music Vid

Well..

It wasnt slayers music, it was linkin park lol

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Woooooooooooooooo!

Guys! I thought we were dead lol! but we're back kiking ass! Wooooooooooooo! Eeeeeeeee!

PlatinaBlackMage responds:

OSHI i forgot to give you the url

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Weeeeeeee!

Whoa man, a new ep. of Salad Fingers! My life is now complete!
and i agree with the guy before me, i hope another 20 eps. are made!
Salad Fingers has changed my life, and if u werent a guy too, id kiss u!
U rock man!

Really Random Really Random

Ok...

Ur so weird its not funny....its creepy...

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

LMAO!!

Omg, sooo funny! but sooo creepy lol...even though the alphabet stew looked yummy lol...just kidding

*Whispers* I'm scared...